Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Good Ideas Folder Project

This is an initiative that was originally intended to be a physical, literal folder with masking tape and permanent marker labeling that it is for Good Ideas.
Mediocre and Iffy-at-best ideas are also welcomed warmly.

These ideas may be on a large scale or a small scale. They may be long-term or immediate. It may be a place to write things down (or, I guess, type them) so as to not forget them, or a place to simply express an otherwise seemingly stupid idea or momentary thought. Once in a while (ha) I get a forceful urge to express myself; for these times I hope this will provide a dependable and worthy outlet. Blogs are all about hearing yourself speak, right?

I also find it important to note that it will also be a place for post-it ideas that eventually get thrown out. Fortunately, things on the Internet rarely get thrown out.

The first idea in the folder is the folder itself.
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment