Monday, May 24, 2010

Post-Graduation Fun in Florida

I have not yet received any type of clearance for this particular "good" idea, but I don't think it would be particularly challenging to obtain.
The idea is that we all (whomever) go to Florida (Key West) post graduation! My uncle owns a house there that can house I think around 10 people on beds and more if pull out couches and floor space are included, though I would highly doubt any of that would be necessary. I would be willing to host just about anybody who wishes to accompany us, currently I was thinking along the lines of Toby, Natalie, Pete, Cathy, Matt, Druggy and myself, but that is not meant to exclude anybody; it's just who comes to mind. The vast majority of us will be 21 so this will add extra fun.
The expenses would be air fare, food, and rental bikes if we choose to go this route (though Matt and I had a fine time wandering around on foot there last week on our trip.)

I figure if we plan it early enough we can probably pick a week that works for everybody (e.g., the week right after we graduate might work?) An added bonus, this will probably ease the process of graduating!
Any thoughts our readers (ha) may have will be warmly welcomed so long as they are in agreement with this plan. (Half kidding.)
One other note- renting a car at the ripe age of 21 is murderously expensive so it will probably be in our interest to fly straight in to Key West, which can be pricey but worth it relative to the car rental fees. Interested? Not? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment