Sunday, October 16, 2011

That's on Ebay Commercial

I enjoy a creative commercial. I wish I could say, "now that I work in advertising I really notice advertisements with a whole new depth and appreciation than I used to be a simple-minded college lassie," but really none of that is true. I have the tiniest bit more insight into the process of buying time slots on TV, but my 3+ months on the job hasn't brought me anything more profound than, "Oh, I see they're advertising online universities during Teen Mom. Makes sense."

Anyway, there is a very catchy commercial to the tune of "That's Amore" done by UPS right now that repeats "that's logistics," which I don't particularly mind because I enjoy logistics, but there is another version that I happen to like much better.... called That's on E-bay.

Side note, just last week I sold my first item on E-bay, so I am feeling particularly fond of this organization. Here you go!


And so you know what to compare it to, here's UPS' "That's logistics"

Andto top it all off, Dean Martin's version. All of this just makes me want to eat a bit pizza pie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment